Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooting advice from a stranger

Kimberkid

I have not been real active here in the past couple years for various reasons, all unrelated to the forum itself. However, I recently saw some really well done Youtube videos on practical shotgunning and the name caught my eye for some reason. Lo and behold, it is an active forum member. The next addition to my safe will be a new shotgun for 3 gun matches, and since I know almost nothing about the options available these days, I decided to PM the forum member in question. Keep in mind that this member lives about 1000 miles away from me, has never met me before, and likely never will. However, he was kind enough to answer every question I had, from his own personal experience, with an open an honest perspective. He did NOT spout some theory that hasnt been tried, nor did he bash brands other than what he shoots. He has replied 5 or 6 times now, and always answers all questions in their entirety, to a person he has never known and has no obligation to whatsoever.

I always knew that the shooting community is good people, but still people just the same, and some will always be more open and generous than others. So, to the seasoned vet that spared his time to help me, Thank you, as you are at the top of a heap of truly fine folks.