Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New from Central Ohio

gonbzrk

I want to say hello to everyone... After taking a 25 year break to raise my family I have finally picked the gun back up and love it! I'm new to USPSA shooting (3 matches) and want to improve my shooting. I take my involvement in activities like this not only as fun but very seriously when it comes to performance and want to get the most out of it I can. IF possible, I would like to connect with someone as a training partner and /or mentor that shares the same focused interest in what they are doing. Anyone out there? If your interested in connecting or helping please let me know.

Thanks! Looking forward to getting to know everyone

GONBZRK

Hi Steve...

Great! I can use all the help I can get. I live in Dublin and I'm a member at both Blackwing in Delaware and Pickaway County Sportsmen in Circleville for both indoor and outdoor training options. Any suggestions on a next step? I noticed your in Grove City...I work in Grove City.

I can help if you'd like... where are you training?

• 1 month later...

I want to say hello to everyone... After taking a 25 year break to raise my family I have finally picked the gun back up and love it! I'm new to USPSA shooting (3 matches) and want to improve my shooting. I take my involvement in activities like this not only as fun but very seriously when it comes to performance and want to get the most out of it I can. IF possible, I would like to connect with someone as a training partner and /or mentor that shares the same focused interest in what they are doing. Anyone out there? If your interested in connecting or helping please let me know.

Welcome to the forum, there are a few places fairly near the Columbus area that hold USPSC matches. If you get a chance, try Rayner's Range - it is an excellent place for USPSA matches.

By the way, Steve is a great person to provide pistol training B) Perhaps I'll see you at the Pickaway club or Rayners eventually.