Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Debris on the sight

Shot a match in Alabama this past weekend, and on the second array on the first stage, we had to shoot under a PVC barricade. I got too close to the barricade, and my front sight bit into the PVC, leaving a big white chunk of PVC covering my front sight for the rest of the stage. You'd think this would be a problem, but I ended up shooting the stage (and the rest of the match) clean, because it made me acutely aware of my front sight - no "sort of" aiming.

Now if I can just figure out how to have a "surprise" front sight on each stage at Area 5.....

Barry...that was quite a bend to get down to get those shots. At 3 ft away, you'd think you could get all A's...I actually managed to get 1 C...but point shooting isn't too easy at shin level with an open gun. :wacko:

Barry...that was quite a bend to get down to get those shots. At 3 ft away, you'd think you could get all A's...I actually managed to get 1 C...but point shooting isn't too easy at shin level with an open gun. :wacko:

The easy shots are always the toughest! Everyone on our squad squatted to get shots. I was hoping to see someone go "gangsta style", but no one took the chance.

Great match and great stages. Lots of options and decisions.

BB

Edited by bbbean