Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

looking for people who travel to area shoots.

I am looking for a group or person that travels to area pistol/Carbine/3 gun events. I am located in Wichita Falls. I travel to duncan on the 3rd Sunday when I am able to but the only other shoot I make is at DTR. I am looking into traveling to OKC, DFW, and any other area shoots. If someone already makes these trips or any other I would like to hitch a ride. Ill split gas/food.

I am looking for a group or person that travels to area pistol/Carbine/3 gun events. I am located in Wichita Falls. I travel to duncan on the 3rd Sunday when I am able to but the only other shoot I make is at DTR. I am looking into traveling to OKC, DFW, and any other area shoots. If someone already makes these trips or any other I would like to hitch a ride. Ill split gas/food.

Post to the okshooters.com forums to see if you can find a buddy to share the ride with your to OKC (USPSA @ H&H and at OKC Gun Club), or to Tulsa (USSA).

G'luck!

I used to be in that area; it was always an hour's drive to the nearest match (in any direction) :blink:

Edited by Golden Bear

you might want to head up to duke, ok to indian territory. they shoot idpa on the second saturday and ipsc on the third saturday. a good competition shooting site in oklahoma is boomershooter.com way better than okshooters

i am in altus and its a drive for me to shoot anywhere too.