Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Note to self:

Sam

Note to self: Resist the urge to Tweet your Weiner.

(Please, lets don't get political.)

This isn't political. It is societal, though. Ever notice how people in the spotlight, from show biz to sports, show some pretty serious lapses in judgment? I've thrown quite a few fox passesin my life, too. :cheers:

Seems like a funny idea for a new thread. Kind of like "Things you Only do Once". I got a couple in there too.......

"Ever notice how people in the spotlight, from show biz to sports, show some pretty serious lapses in judgment?"

Whoever it was that originally said that we only use 10% of our brains was probably right after all! Too much evidence of this theory keeps popping up. :rolleyes:

Standing in the check out aisle at the local grocery, it's hard to keep a straight face.

The Governator's "love child"! :wub: The actress turned shoplifter. And this week, the legislative licentiousness.

Then, there are "celebs", who bacome "celebs", simply because they have been accused of some crazy crime. Chuck Manson was one of the first, now comes this chick, accused of killing her little girl, in the MSM circus.

I like putting on my ear muffs and loosing a bunch of rounds downrange to help drown out the insanity. B)

And yes, it is insanity. :ph34r:

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry. So, I choose to laugh. :sight: