Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Thank you Heckler! Just let me know and I will hook you up with a free cupcake. Just ask Glenn (CZinSC) how good they are!

Hmmmm, cupcakes. I'll probaby see Heckler on Saturday at the match...I'm just sayin'. So if there are any extra cupcakes laying around the shop with no homes, we'll take care of that for you!

Um....Yes any orphaned cupcakes would be welcomed. Did I mention yesterday was my birthday?goof.gif

Vote cast again.

Thank you for another vote! Happy belated birthday! I will talk to Glenn and we may be able to swing a cupcake for you, just don't let everyone at the match see you, they may be jealous.

Trey

It's a 20 minute drive from your shop to the range...can't guarantee they'll all get there!

Thank you so much for the cupcake! It was awesome! Do they all come with bites in them or did Glenn sample them on the way to the range?goof.gif

Good luck Monday when they announce the winner.

Thank you so much for the cupcake! It was awesome! Do they all come with bites in them or did Glenn sample them on the way to the range?goof.gif

Good luck Monday when they announce the winner.

You are welcome, thanks for the votes.

No bites normally, just Glenn not able to make up his mind on what flavor he wanted! LOL

The winner has been announced to us, and we did not win, but I can't say who did yet. Again, thanks for the votes!

Trey