Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M2 rear sight

caz41

I have a Benelli M2 tactical (I realize it is not the ideal choice but that is what I bought previous to knowing what I do now) I am thinking about buying a 21" vent rib for it and selling the 18" barrel. My question is what should I do about the rear sights. I am not too fond of the ghost ring. Should I go with a xs or 10/22 sight mounted on the rib, or is there another feasible option to mount at the rear in place of the ghost ring?

If the gun shoots to POA with your new barrel you may not need a rear sight. Mine shoots slightly left so I have a small hole drilled into the back of the Vent Rib and it's filled with white paint. It's a simple aligment aid. I just line up the hreen dot up front with the white dot in back and it works great.

I like the XS , and they support the events . the 1022 sight is has things that can break and or cut your hand

Benny did the slide cut for me and thin I rounded off the corners on the sight. used a round file with Traprs guidance to make the center cut deeper adjusting my sight picture.