Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Model 66 & .38 Short Colt Moons

Glockman1000

Okshootist calls his 38 minimum. He cuts it down to 38 super length and speed loaders work well with it. :sight:

Festus, I saw an interesting doohicky at the IRC. It was a collapsible metal device with a hook at the end. It was used by one of my squad mates to pick up his moon clips without having to bend down. When collapsed it fit in your pocket.

Festus, I saw an interesting doohicky at the IRC. It was a collapsible metal device with a hook at the end. It was used by one of my squad mates to pick up his moon clips without having to bend down. When collapsed it fit in your pocket.

Thanks! That's a great idea - something I might be able to make from a collapsible inspection mirror or collapsible pointer.

Thanks! That's a great idea - something I might be able to make from a collapsible inspection mirror or collapsible pointer.

If you are not using stainless steel moonclips a collapseable magnet witll do the trick. Chris C. got me one of the dohickoes because he could no longer stand my whining and moaning while i folded watermelons to pick up my moons. Get the dohickie and supprt our supporters. later rdd.