Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CRO Class at SCCPSA

Graham Smith

SCCPSA (Kennett Sq, PA) is arranging to run a CRO course in conjunction with the Area 8 Championships. The date has yet to be set but to avoid conflicts with local and sectional matches, we are tentatively looking at Aug 13, 2011.

If you are interested and meet the new requirements please Email me

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

SCCPSA (Kennett Sq, PA) is arranging to run a CRO course in conjunction with the Area 8 Championships. The date has yet to be set but to avoid conflicts with local and sectional matches, we are tentatively looking at Aug 13, 2011.

If you are interested and meet the new requirements please Email me

Thanks.

Just so everyone knows, the only requirement to attend an IN PERSON CRO seminar is to have been an RO for one year. The requirement for working 2 Level II or 1 Level I matches only pertains to the correspondence course. So if you have a year under your belt, dont miss out on this class. Thanks H!

New information, after talking this over with Perry Wilson, it has been determined that this course can be completed in one day (Saturday Aug 13) if we start a little early and run a little late. This will help those people who had travel constraints or commitments for Sunday.