Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Need loading data for Tango Stock 2

Jimdoe

I did a search and can't find any. I need a loading data fot Stock 2 9mm minor. I have Winchester WST and Titegroup and 124gr bullet with federal sp and OAL. If you guys don't mind sharing feel free to post. Thanks.

btw... Just got my stock 2 yesterday and it came with the old mag design still, kinda bum about it. I haven't tried it yet and will see how it performs.

Thanks,

Jim

Edited by Jimdoe

I'm not sure what a "stock 2" is, but I would assume your load data for 9mm minor would be pretty much the same across the board.

For data on those 2 powders, check out the load data center on Hodgdon's website. I know they list Titegroup, Longshot, and WSF for the 9mm.....not sure if they list loads for WST.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I did a search and can't find any. I need a loading data fot Stock 2 9mm minor. I have Winchester WST and Titegroup and 124gr bullet with federal sp. If you guys don't mind sharing feel free to post. Thanks.

btw... Just got my stock 2 yesterday and it came with the old mag design still, kinda bum about it. I haven't tried it yet and will see how it performs.

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Jim, 4.2 of WST will get you around 125pf with 125 grain lead, copper will want more powder.

Probably won't cycle reliably until you work the loads up to over 130 pf.

4.5 grains is a nice load.

Cheers

I did a search and can't find any. I need a loading data fot Stock 2 9mm minor. I have Winchester WST and Titegroup and 124gr bullet with federal sp. If you guys don't mind sharing feel free to post. Thanks.

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Jim, 4.2 of WST will get you around 125pf with 125 grain lead, copper will want more powder.

Probably won't cycle reliably until you work the loads up to over 130 pf.

4.5 grains is a nice load.

Cheers

Thanks Lee.. 4.2 WST / 124gr Zero = 120pf, is what I was running with my MP PRO and had to bump it up to 4.4 to make 130pf. I will give the 4.4gr WST later this week to see how it shoots.

BTW are you running stock on your gun? or did you change anything? thanks

That formular was given to me by an old timer who sold me my first Tanfog

back in 1992 or 93, worked great for many years in combats & later longslide

models that were standard/stock guns.

I sometimes run a 9mm Limited(SMALL CUSTOM FRAME)nearly identical to your Stock 2.

(Win230 behind 160gn lead & Fed small rifle primers,10-12lb guide rod spring.

Have fun Jim

That formular was given to me by an old timer who sold me my first Tanfog

back in 1992 or 93, worked great for many years in combats & later longslide

models that were standard/stock guns.

I sometimes run a 9mm Limited(SMALL CUSTOM FRAME)nearly identical to your Stock 2.

(Win230 behind 160gn lead & Fed small rifle primers,10-12lb guide rod spring.

Have fun Jim

Careful! Powder changes over the years.

I shoot a S&W M&PL 9mm & Tanfoglio Stock II Limited 38super in Production. Personally, I would run 135+ PF out of the Stock II, The all steel gun handles it easily. M&P I run @132PF.

135LRN/3.2-3.3AS30/AP50(Clays)/1.1"oal.