Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brazos BCG Pro SX

BH... i found that site last week and inquired to why the price was so high and they said "because we have it in stock". I said never mind, I will wait the year rather paying that kind of price not to mention it's not "custom". Bob is getting my hand print and that's what he will use to make sure the gun is built for me so I would rather wait and besides it gives me some time to gain some valuable experience.

Dave

Brazo's gun shoot great. Seen one at the alabama state match last weekend. You can't go wrong with his gun. The only drawback is the waiting time and extra $$$. I did some research too and decided to get this shorty gun which requires only 8.2 grain using Vit.N350 at 171PF. Gunsmith told me it will take 8 wks to finish the gun when i sent the frame but came out to be 4 wks. I tried to post it but won't go through. Send me your email and i will send you a picture.

I'm working on Brazo's banner ad for the Dealer's Forum here as we speak... It's in the proofing stage... but lookin' good. Yes, I'd say his guns are really nice, just from the looks of the workmanship....... B)

The SX will be on the advert...

I did it more to support this site than anything. I feel like I get a lot of use and entertainment out of BE.com and felt guilty about getting it for free. My theory is I needed to contribute something and this way I get some free advertising in the process.

p.s. I am working on some things to mitigate the wait time thing - look for some changes in the next few months, and major changes in the coming year.

Bob, could it be that I might get my Pro SX before May of next year :D:D Please don't tease me ;) If your adding staff please don't let the quality I've heard so much diminish, that is why I picked Brazos Custom! BTW - Thanks for taking time to answer my questions and for pointing me in the right direction.

Dave