Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Shooter Classes

sgoddard

Just attended a IDPA new shooter class this past saturday and it was excellent- covered just about everything and ran us through 4 stages. Definately will make it much easier to attend my first match in April. This saturday I have a similar class for IPSC- can't wait!!

Yes, it is real close. Livingston Gun Club is on Hunter Rd. Check the website for directions. I am shooting an IDPA match in the morning at Linden, but I will be at LGC around 12:30 to help on the range.

There will probably be a good array of guns and equipment there for you to see and try. What are you shooting??

FYI, 4-5 mags will be needed, as opposed to 3 for IDPA. A little more shooting per stage in USPSA! If you are short on equipment, I am sure there will be enough there to go around. The action pistol community is a pretty friendly bunch that will give new shooters all they need to have a fun, safe day!

A warning!!! If you try an Open gun, you may by one and never look back!!! I did. Look for me after 12:30, always great to meet new shooters!!

Cameron