Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why not a 4" for Rimfire Open?

RevolverJockey

Anymore reports to offer on the Allchin comp?

I'm thinking about putting one on my Tac Sol barrel, but will have to get threads machined on it.

I shot one of the comp John gave me for my test at the Ruger Rimfire World Championship. So far I really like it although that might be subjective. I'm shooting the fastest I have ever shot inspite of the fact that Robby probably thinks I am not practicing enough. 2 weekes of intermitant rain has killed my enthusiasm for practice for awhile. Been concentrating on local USPSA matches instead of rimfire. Got lots of matches coming up in October, including the PSA Rimfire, East Coast Ruger Rimfire Regional, and the fall Steel Challenge at York. I have to try out a couple of other comps I got also.

Got to work in more practice with my S&W AR15-22 PC rifle also. Short of a .22 upper on an AR that is the best thing I have shot for the SC Carbine class. I need another C-more for that also now. Been shooting one of my old Tru-Glo dual red/green holo sights so far. I wish I could get something like the Tru-Glo that had the reliability of the C-More.