Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NCW Gun Club Pistol! 4/3/2011

Hi all,

I'm trying to get a monthly pistol event going here at the NCW Gun Club in East Wenatchee, WA (ncwgunclub.com). Since we have no funds for buying targets and supplies at the moment, I'm building this thing from the ground up and am going to have to make it pay for itself. Therefore, April 3 at 9am will be the first "match" or practice if you will. Cost will be $20 per person and all money will go towards improving the program. I'm anticipating an all steel match with at least 5 stages. Keep in mind that this is a FUN match and is not sanctioned. Likely I'll not have enough volunteers for RO's, so we'll be scoring/timing ourselves. Scoring will be time + penalties for misses to keep things simple. The purpose of this event is to test out what equipment we have under match conditions and see what works and what doesn't. There will be plenty of shooting and improvising if something should break as I won't have much for spares :sight:

I know a lot of you folks will be attending the match in Ephrata on 4/2 so I figured this would give an opportunity for people to get some extra shooting in while they're in the area.

Thanks!

Edited by R-Bros_JLR