Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

IDPA Match @ BGSL, Wilmore, KY Saturday

Ok people, the weather is changing for the good, so come on out. If there is enough interest and the weather holds, we will have a CLASSIFIER MATCH, after the monthly match.

From Match Director Lin Edwards:

“IF the weather is as warm as predicted, we MAY offer the Classifier match after the main match. This is not a promise we will have the Classifier, it is just a possibility. If you are interested in shooting the Classifier you will need to bring extra ammo, I recommend 150 rounds extra, in case we do decide to have the Classifier.”

The Blue Grass Sportsmen’s League http://www.bgslinc.com/index.php is having their monthly IDPA Match, Saturday.

At this time, I do not know the exact amount, you will be safe with 200.

Match registration will be open from 9:00 AM until 10:00 AM at either the BGSL Clubhouse or in the pits. Look for the sign at the "T" at the end of the entrance road which will indicate where registration will be held.

New shooter registration will be open from 8:45 AM until 9:00 AM.

Set up begins at 8:45 AM, we go hot at 10:00 AM.

New shooters (to BGSL) must arrive NO LATER than 9:00 AM for the new shooter check.

THE GATE WILL BE OPEN

Match fee is $20.00. BGSL members receive a $5.00 discount. Junior shooters (17 and under) receive an additional $5.00 discount with a paid adult.

As always, we welcome new shooters and spectators.

You can always view our complete schedule here http://bgslinc.com/webcalendar/month.php

Another great match at BGSL! I brought my brother out for his second IDPA match at BGSL. I think its becoming his favorite place to shoot. It ended up being a long day though with the classifier afterward. I don't think I got back to Louisville till around 6PM.

Another great match at BGSL! I brought my brother out for his second IDPA match at BGSL. I think its becoming his favorite place to shoot. It ended up being a long day though with the classifier afterward. I don't think I got back to Louisville till around 6PM.

We appreciate you attending our match, and your kind words. Don't forget the first Sunday USPSA match. This will be a full classifer match. Are you shooting the Battle in the Bluegrass?

A.T.

We appreciate you attending our match, and your kind words. Don't forget the first Sunday USPSA match. This will be a full classifer match. Are you shooting the Battle in the Bluegrass?

A.T.

Yes sir. I'm on a squad 6. I'll be shooting Production division. I'll be at the USPSA match at BGSL next month so I can get classified.