Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Flagler Cup May 21st & 22nd. Bates City, MO

Need a warm up for the Bianchi Cup?? Try US. Pioneer Gun Club will be hosting an NRA Registered 1920 Action Pistol Match on May 21st & 22nd. in Bates City, MO. This is just a 1hr. and 20 minuite drive fron Columbia, MO. For Information Please Contact: Ron DeJarnette,2525 NE Douglas St., Lees Summit, MO 64064 or Call 816-525-3330, or email: Ron@air-charter-inc.com.

Thanks,

Ron

• 3 months later...

Thanks for the offer. I'll probably take you up on it next year if you do the same. I try to get ot the practice range on Monday anyway and I fly into KC. This year I've got a couple others travelling with me, including a Jr. that will be his first three gun and first Bianchi.

Need a warm up for the Bianchi Cup?? Try US. Pioneer Gun Club will be hosting an NRA Registered 1920 Action Pistol Match on May 21st & 22nd. in Bates City, MO. This is just a 1hr. and 20 minuite drive fron Columbia, MO. For Information Please Contact: Ron DeJarnette,2525 NE Douglas St., Lees Summit, MO 64064 or Call 816-525-3330, or email: Ron@air-charter-inc.com.

Thanks,

Ron

Hi Ron, I sent you a couple of emails today in regards to the Flagler Cup. I sent my entry out this week, so you should get it early next week. I am looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the Pioneer Gun Club Action pistol shooters.

John