Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I think this forum and others should have a spot for are JUNIOR shoots..... I know mine reads this forum a lot, and would like to post.....but he's only 13. We have to remember that they are the FUTURE of this sport. :cheers: to all the junior's...

I help moderate some other forums (dirtbike related) and we have tried junior/youth forums before. It was a fiasco. They become very hard to moderate because the implication is that the rules for what is acceptable in a forum for kids should be different than they are for the adults. The reality is that our junior shooters are held to the same standards when shooting in competition (realistically, even tougher standards because everyone watches the kids more closely) and they shouldn't expect to be treated any differently here.

Just as I have regularly been impressed with the maturity of juniors who shoot, I have been very impressed with the quality of what some juniors have posted here. JKatz and Little_Kahuna come to mind, even though Nick is now an old fart and doesn't qualify as a junior, anymore.

My 13 year old is also a member here and reads but has not really posted much.