Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Excellent customer service

lumpygravy

So after a near 15 year LOA from the sport, I've returned with a lot of renewed enthusiasm and I'm having some work done on a franken gun .45 to clean up my dremel hacking, etc... and make it a nice looking L10 gun.

Anyway I only have two really old CMC Shooting Star 10rd mags that I stripped of the factory base pads/shrouds. 15 years later, those shrouds would look nice with the new DP Ice magwell so I call CMC Tech Support.

Unfortunately they've discontinued the Shooting Star design in favor of their current offerings and do not have nor sell the old base pads/shrouds. Can't fault them for that at all. However, Tech Support went he extra mile for my out-of-the-blue email and found some used base pads/shrouds in storage that they would willing ship to me for free (for the cost of shipping).

Words cannot convey my astonishment at such a high level of great customer service.

Thanks CMC for supporting not only the shooting sports, but the little guy like me who may not have a lot, but just want to make what I have nice.

:cheers: