Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Px4 Storm Sub compact

jaffo

I love my PX4 Subcompact in 9mm. It's smooth, hasn't ever jammed and the recoil is very light for such a small handgun.

I am shooting consistently 2" low and 2" left. I thought it was me and re-examined everything. My stance, etc.... I then tried some of my other handguns and (I had a Ruger and Sig with me) and I was right on.

I don't shoot competitively so do not have the accuracy experience most of ya'll do.

Any thoughts?

Over the years I have met a ton of people with this same problem. Most of the time it goes back to the shooter, operator error of some type. Smaller handguns offer some challenges once in awhile, with some having smaller grips and they have a shorter barrel.

I would have someone else shoot it and see what they come up with.

thanks,

George

• 1 year later...

I love my PX4 Subcompact in 9mm. It's smooth, hasn't ever jammed and the recoil is very light for such a small handgun.

I am shooting consistently 2" low and 2" left. I thought it was me and re-examined everything. My stance, etc.... I then tried some of my other handguns and (I had a Ruger and Sig with me) and I was right on.

I don't shoot competitively so do not have the accuracy experience most of ya'll do.

Any thoughts?

I am experiencing the same problem with my Px4 sc. I shoot the Kahr CM9 dead on, as well as my CZ 75B (more of a target pistol though). I can't for the life of me straighten this thing out. Others have tried the Px4 and think it may shoot a bit low...not sure how to correct this? I have tried stance, grip, dry firing, etc..and after about 300 rounds, it is getting closer...the groupings have all been consistent at 7 yards...but definitely low and to the left!