Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Not having to Dog-sit anymore!

alpha-charlie

I have one dog, a 10 lb long haired Chihuahua. I found him as a stray in the ghetto at work and he is the most loyal dog I've ever owned. He's my buddy and thinks he's a Great Dane as he has yet to back down to a big dog when they get tough towards him. He's the best, he's little, doesn't eat much and is pretty self sufficient. HOWEVER, my folks went to Mexico for a week and I got stuck with their two full sized black Labs. These are also great dogs but their big and full of energy. ALSO, my brother and his wife decided to vacation during that same week and I got stuck with their two yellow Labs, one of which is the most hyper-insane puppy ever. THEN, the fiancee has oral surgery while her entire first floor is being ripped up and replaced so here come two more dogs, a rott/pit mix and a mutt terrier. I live in the city in a decent size house and yard. But not for 7 dogs!!! So here I am looking after 6 full sized, hyper devil dogs and a Chihuahua who wants to constantly assert his authority in his house. AND a fiancee who's layed up in bed with stitches and bandages and that whole mess. Not to mention it's been an average of about 10 degrees outside so letting them all out for awhile to play and tire 'em out wasn't an option. Tonight at 9:31pm my brother's plane landed and the last of the dogs were gone. My blood pressure is slowly returning to normal. The following clip is exactly what was going on EVERYDAY at feeding time and when it was time to go out.

Edited by alpha-charlie

You gotto love them labs, when I dog sit my moms pom, Tasha likes to NOSE her, thats down in the puppy stance,cocks her head back and then rams her with her nose, she can roll her over with a good NOSING, Tasha= 67 lbs, Pom=8 lbs she does this till she provokes an attack, then jumps up, spins around and presents the Pom her rear end :roflol::roflol::roflol: Having six pent up labs made for some excitement