Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Powerpoint training - Revisited

latech15

I began dryfire training with a powerpoint presentation and a projector after it was posted here a while back and today I have taken it one step further. I created a powerpoint with 8 of the classifiers on it. Take a look, let me know what you think. Forgive the fact that I couldn't find a "shooter ready, stand by" .wav. I just used one of the standard sounds within ppt for that.

OK I couldn't attach the powerpoint for some reason, so here is the link to dl it from my 4shared folder

http://www.4shared.com/document/Tf6L6Gwh/Classifiers_training.html

Edited by latech15

Thank you, that was a good power point. It played fine. I sat in front of my 27" imac and scooted my chair back about a foot and it looked good with my arms outstretched. Also thanks for putting it for us to download. I remember earlier, someone posted a video of himself running powerepoint (but it was the vest wearing IDPA type of course) but never posted the file or responded so I think he was just a troll feeling the forum for feedback. By posting this you help others shooters who may want to try. I will try it on my big screen as well. Great for the evening when the wife is reading and this could make the dry fire kind of fun.

Interesting approach. Is the first beep the start signal and the second beep some kind of par time? Or is the first beep the make ready and the second one the start?

It might be interesting to do this with a start signal then a series of beeps at 1 or 2 second intervals.