Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Guy from Idaho

holdinsteady

Howdy.....life long shooter/reloader checking into this forum. I'm retired military and now retiring from my post-retirement job. My better half bought me a RCBS Pro 2000 loader and a EAA Witness Limited in 40 S&W to help keep me out of trouble for awhile. My main passion....amongst other things....is BPCR shooting.....but this EAA has caught my attention to the max. I'm going to mount a Leupold Delta sight on it and maybe get a comp bbl. Am looking to make this a fun gun til I can get things working smoothly and maybe participate in some local matches. Looking forward to sharing info on this sight......looks as though there is plenty of knowledge and experience here. Thanx for havin me!

Sounds like your better half is just the right kind of better half to have! You're in the right place to learn about competition shooting.

Yup! I agree on both of those counts. If it wasn't for the NFL playoffs today I'd have been shooting this new pistol. I got a box of 170gr Precision moly-coated to try out.....think I will load some WW231 and some Power Pistol to start with. WX looks good for the next few days so looking forward to the weekend to try this EAA out. Sure hope we have an early Spring this year!