Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mossberg 935

Matrix68

I have been lurking around watching/reading the various discussions around the Mossberg 930. Quick question for all the collective knowledge here...I have a Mossberg 935 that I would like to re-purpose from "hunting" to 3-gun competition. It is the "black" version with a 26" barrel. Question is, will any of the various available upgrade parts (tube extension, handle, etc.) work/fit on the 935 model?

I have been lurking around watching/reading the various discussions around the Mossberg 930. Quick question for all the collective knowledge here...I have a Mossberg 935 that I would like to re-purpose from "hunting" to 3-gun competition. It is the "black" version with a 26" barrel. Question is, will any of the various available upgrade parts (tube extension, handle, etc.) work/fit on the 935 model?

They should fit the 935 also... The problem you might run into (this is what I've heard, I don't know from experience), is that the 935 doesn't like to cycle the 2-3/4" shells..... It might have something to do with the spring in the buffer system being setup for a magnum load...