Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 35 Holster

Jr0402

Ready Tactical has good mag holders and holsters for a reasonable price. You can find them at CPWSA

Those look pretty nice, looks like they are still working on the .40 one though. I will have to keep checking back.

If I'm reading your post right, it's worth knowing that .40 cal and 9mm Glocks, both the guns and mags, are identical in size, so what fits one fits the other.

I use the BladeTech DOH and ReadiTac pouches for Production, and a CompTac paddle and an inexpensive Uncle Mike's double pouch for IDPA.

I actaully read the website (it was the m&p i beleive) wrong when i was typing that and also not using my head knowing that they are the same size.

Okay was about to order the Blade tech DOH and found the speed Rig d/os http://www.blade-tech.com/Speed-Rig-D-OS-Holster-pr-1314.html has anyone tried one of these any pro and cons all opinions would be appreciated. Also seen something on here and would like to know pros and cons about Sooper hooper? I used a Comptac that was borrowed this weekend and it just seemed to not fit right and made the draw hard due to the gun jabing in my side, other than that really liked the holster so if anyone has suggestions on a fix for this would be great also. Also considering buying new mag pouches and thinking about going to singles from doubles any suggestions?

Edited by Jr0402

Okay was about to order the Blade tech DOH and found the speed Rig d/os http://www.blade-tech.com/Speed-Rig-D-OS-Holster-pr-1314.html has anyone tried one of these any pro and cons all opinions would be appreciated. Also seen something on here and would like to know pros and cons about Sooper hooper? I used a Comptac that was borrowed this weekend and it just seemed to not fit right and made the draw hard due to the gun jabing in my side, other than that really liked the holster so if anyone has suggestions on a fix for this would be great also. Also considering buying new mag pouches and thinking about going to singles from doubles any suggestions?

Speed Rig cannot be made legal for USPSA Production Division, nor for IDPA. It's only legal for USPSA Limited and Open Divisions. Because of the lack of versatility vice the advantages it offers, I would recommend against it. If you want a really fast holster for Open/Limited (but not Production/IDPA), I would go with an entirely different company (for me, Ghost).

Speed Rig cannot be made legal for USPSA Production Division, nor for IDPA. It's only legal for USPSA Limited and Open Divisions. Because of the lack of versatility vice the advantages it offers, I would recommend against it. If you want a really fast holster for Open/Limited (but not Production/IDPA), I would go with an entirely different company (for me, Ghost).

Awesome I am shooting limited so I will take a look at the Ghost also.

Heck, even for Limited with my G35, I prefer to use my Bladetech DOH because I feel it's a little more secure. The only reason I have a Ghost is because of my SJC Open Glock...also, I'm planning on getting a G24 topend, so I'll use the Ghost for that until I get a G24 length Bladetech DOH.

I use a comptac holster. It is the model for the Glock 24. Every Glock I own fits in this 1 holster. I am set up for production, Limited, Limited 10. It is nice to be able to run the same set up in each division.....

Heck, even for Limited with my G35, I prefer to use my Bladetech DOH because I feel it's a little more secure. The only reason I have a Ghost is because of my SJC Open Glock...also, I'm planning on getting a G24 topend, so I'll use the Ghost for that until I get a G24 length Bladetech DOH.

Thank you, I looked at the ghost and for what I am doing at this time it makes no scence for me to spend the extra money on Ghost so i think i am going to go with the Bladetech so it can be used for limited or can be changed and use it for IDPA if i ever want to go shoot something different.

I use a comptac holster. It is the model for the Glock 24. Every Glock I own fits in this 1 holster. I am set up for production, Limited, Limited 10. It is nice to be able to run the same set up in each division.....

That is what i used this weekend seems like a really good holster.