Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

And, I'm back

beginner shooter

So Ive been out of the USPSA game for a while now. Somehow my skydiving prooved to be more addictive than playing in the practical shooting game. Anywho, now that I have more money and more toys, I plan on being quite active in the 2011 year. I'm happy to say that I have a new addition to my LTD family. I just upgraded my GLOCK 22 with a ZEV-TECH trigger/magwell/4 new basepads/a new Storm Lake barrel. I'm looking foward to seeing how I can do with a piece of plastic this year, and wish you all a happy New Year. :cheers:

Somehow my skydiving prooved to be more addictive than playing in the practical shooting game.

You've got a bigger pair than I do! Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane is more than I want to do.:surprise:

Pat

You haven't seen our plane. Seriously though, I'm hoping that my better income will allow me to participte in both activities that I love.

Somehow my skydiving prooved to be more addictive than playing in the practical shooting game.

You've got a bigger pair than I do! Jumping out of a perfectly good airplane is more than I want to do.:surprise:

Pat

As a former Airborne trooper, I can tell you un-categorically (sp) that there is no such thing as a perfectly good airplane. :roflol:

Pat

As a former Airborne trooper, I can tell you un-categorically (sp) that there is no such thing as a perfectly good airplane. :roflol:

Given that fact I don't need to get in an airplane OR jump out of one... unless BOTH actions take place on terra firma.

Pat

Pat

Given that fact I don't need to get in an airplane OR jump out of one... unless BOTH actions take place on terra firma.

Pat

As it was once explained to me before I became a skydiver, "explaining a skydive to someone who has never done it is much like explaining sex to a virgin". Doesn't really matter though.