Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sharing Video Blunders

Skroggster

• 2 weeks later...

I believe this will be a comical, and yet educational thread if others are not to embarassed or egotistical to show their Blunders. We all make mistakes.

2010 being my rookie year in USPSA Pistol only after coming out of the Army I had my fair share of mistakes. One thing I have learned is (Proper Preperation Prevents Piss Poor Performance.)

Well you made it through the course. Thanks for sharing it helps our frustrations when we see someone else get fouled up. I don't feel like the only one.

Edited by Gary J

This video was not in an actual scoring match, but has the same mistake twice by the same guy. Once a month their is a shooting coach that has an instructional league on competition, target aquisition, snapping the eyes, etc.

It's an opportunity push yourself witout negative scoring reprecussions. ;) We will shoot the stage the first time on own, get critiqued and a chance to shoot it again. It is a prime example that we all make mistakes.

This video is of an A shooter making the same mistake twice. He is a good friend of mine so I compilated this video to poke fun. All the guys in Area 5 get a kick out of it.

We must be kin folks.

This video was not in an actual scoring match, but has the same mistake twice by the same guy. Once a month their is a shooting coach that has an instructional league on competition, target aquisition, snapping the eyes, etc.

It's an opportunity push yourself witout negative scoring reprecussions. ;) We will shoot the stage the first time on own, get critiqued and a chance to shoot it again. It is a prime example that we all make mistakes.

This video is of an A shooter making the same mistake twice. He is a good friend of mine so I compilated this video to poke fun. All the guys in Area 5 get a kick out of it.

We must be kin folks.