Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P 40 "Carry and Range Kit"

jaredr

need to pick up a .40 production gun, looking through my distributor catalog and the M&P 40 "Carry and Range Kit" looks like a good deal - includes 3 mages instead of normal 2, plus an advertised bladetech holster and double mag pouch, and also a maglula mag loader for only about $30 more than a regular M&P with 2 mags. question i have is about the bundled-in bladetech holster and mag pouches. the S&W description says they are "kydex" but the photo looks a lot like Bladetech's cheapo injection molded products. not they they won't work, but they're not the same as the thicker kydex bladetech uses for their pricier gear. i called S&W but they basically read me the description off of the SKU (209330). Anyone have any experience with this bundle? Keen to hear whether the included holster/mag pouches are kydex or the less expensive uncle-mike's style injectionmolding. thanks!

photo post-959-052824400 1292651725_thumb.jpg

I have the original kit that has the same holster and mag pouch. they are not the kydex model,but the injection molded model. It works great for IDPA and such.

For 30 bucks more its a good deal.

Edited by 98006

I have the original kit that has the same holster and mag pouch. they are not the kydex model,but the injection molded model. It works great for IDPA and such.

For 30 bucks more its a good deal.

thanks for the info!