Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looking for a minor load in .40 for IDPA using TG

dvc4you

I recently purchased a CZ 2075 Rami in .40S&W and I want to shoot some IDPA matches just for fun. Does anyone have recipe using Titegroup that would make minor (125PF) with 175gr plated bullets? The only caveat is that the gun has a 3" barrel and the OAL should not exceed 1.135.

Thanks,

I recently purchased a CZ 2075 Rami in .40S&W and I want to shoot some IDPA matches just for fun. Does anyone have recipe using Titegroup that would make minor (125PF) with 175gr plated bullets? The only caveat is that the gun has a 3" barrel and the OAL should not exceed 1.135.

Thanks,

180's 3.5g TG at 1.125 super soft IDPA gamers load. You can tweak it for your gun.

Thanks,

3.5 TG 180 JHP, 1.125 this makes 132PF out of XD Service. Beings you have a shorter barrel might have to play with some loads.

Hey post back with what you come up with. I might be using my XD40-SC for a few local "CCW" type matches so I'm pretty much in the same boat as you are! My plan was to start around 4.0gr with a 180MG, but after reading this I may back it down a little.