Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dawson RMA vs New Order

Wall

Why is that when I place an order I get it right away (like 2 days), but my RMA is taking forever?

This weekend I'll be going on my third match without a magwell.

I returned mine for RMA before Thanksgiving.

Edited by Wall

Yeah, first post. I'm more of a reader than a poster. Been reading for a long time & I finally set up an account not too long ago, and have now actually posted.

Anyway, to answer your questions I sent you a PM

Why is that when I place an order I get it right away (like 2 days), but my RMA is taking forever?

I would like to apologize. There is no reason why it should take so long. I just had a meeting with my employees and we renewed our committment to process returns within 24 hours. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I have spent a lot of energy to have the reputation that we have at Dawson Precision and customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Thank you again!

Dave Dawson

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to apologize. There is no reason why it should take so long. I just had a meeting with my employees and we renewed our committment to process returns within 24 hours. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I have spent a lot of energy to have the reputation that we have at Dawson Precision and customer satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please contact Annie at 866-300-1911 so we can make sure everything has been taken care of. Thank you again!

Dave Dawson

See, that's why I bought my last pistol from Dawson, and why I'll buy my next one there. The man whose name is on the letterhead takes this whole 'customer' thing seriously.

In fact, the last time I ordered a sight, I got a call from a rep. making sure my measurements (which were off) were correct. She straightened me out, then reminded me that if they didn't work out they'd replace them at no charge until they worked right.

This ain't Walmart....

Larry