Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Has anyone recently purchased Dillon calipers?

JDucros

I'm not TOO worried about this but I am curious. I recently purchased the Dillon dial calipers from BrianEnos.com along with their 9mm case gauge and Brian's digital scale. As usual shipping from both Brian and Dillon was lightening fast! I have a friend who uses only Dillon products on his bench and the Dillon calipers he purchased has the Dillon Precision logo on the face of the calipers. The calipers Dillon sent me do not have their logo on them and look exactly like the bargain priced calipers from Amazon.com. Not only that but nowhere on the calipers do they say Dillon or have any markings other than the numbers and hash marks.

The two reasons I am concerned with this is 1) I want to make sure these are the actual Dillon calipers and that's how they are shipping them nowadays and 2)in the future should I fall on hard times(knock on wood) I'd like to be able to sell my reloading equipment for emergency cash and fear that I might not get very much for the calipers without the Dillon logo on them.

Anyone have any thoughts? :huh:

Cheers,

-James

I bought an "I'll just use these for now until they break" pair from Harbor Freight about 10 years ago. I'm still using them. They're pretty cheap as is ($20) and you can occasionally find them for half off that.

This is why I LOVE Harbor Freight! :wub:

-JD