Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

bad back (again) prayers please

Beretta Lover

Unfortunatley I reinjured an old back problem from 13 years ago (L5S1 disk herniation, again) and I have been out of work taking anti inflamatories hoping the disk will heal with time.

So far I have made dramatic improvement but I cannot really sit for very long or drive anywhere, at this point this is to be expected.

I have been through back surgery before, and while it would not be the end of the world I would really rather avoid it through prayer, rest, and meds.

As a very fit and very active person laying around the house like a lump is very difficult.

I'm fortunate enough to have a nuero surgeon at Duke looking after me, so I know I'm with the right people. I also have a great group of friends who have been very supportive.

I'm asking for you to please keep me in your prayers and with your church's prayer list.

I have witnessed first hand the power of prayer and the amazing healing it brings.

The upside to this is it has dramtically improved my relationship with God (guess what I'm in the Bible again) and my wife. Essentially my life has come to full stop and I can concentrate on what's important.

I'm down, but I'm not out,

see you out there

RLTW

Brian Traynor