Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Alternative USPSA in NC

For those of you that might not have a place to shoot USPSA on 4th Sat in NC due to recent events, fret not as you can play at Caswell Ranch on 3rd Sat!!!!! Hope to see all our Eastern NC displaced friends there ( thanks to Eddie, John, Bill and all those that have given us many great matches, we appreciate it !!)

For those of you that might not have a place to shoot USPSA on 4th Sat in NC due to recent events, fret not as you can play at Caswell Ranch on 3rd Sat!!!!! Hope to see all our Eastern NC displaced friends there ( thanks to Eddie, John, Bill and all those that have given us many great matches, we appreciate it !!)

Recent events? What happened and where?

I've been to Caswell Ranch twice (Once for IDPA and once for USPSA). It's a nice range, and pretty laid back crowd. I'd recommend it to others.

I'm going to try to make it this month.

The staff that has been putting on the great matches that we've all enjoyed, will no longer be setting up and running them for us,,,,, 'nuff said

I've been to Caswell Ranch twice (Once for IDPA and once for USPSA). It's a nice range, and pretty laid back crowd. I'd recommend it to others.

I'm going to try to make it this month.

Looking forward to shooting with you Tony

The staff that has been putting on the great matches that we've all enjoyed, will no longer be setting up and running them for us,,,,, 'nuff said

OK, but what location is different or not available?

That club, Pitt County, may still hold matches, but the quality will not be the same, Dean from Caswell Ranch holds a great match, as does Martin and his crew at Sir Walter, check them out on NC SECTION website, hope to have you join us soon