Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Time to say hello!

citizenman

Hello everyone

Before anything else let me say how glad I am to have discovered this forum. I stumbled on you several weeks ago while researching a jamming cylinder problem I'm having with my S&W617...and made the wonderful discovery of Mike Carmony! I've been reading the rest of the forums, soaking up your experience like a sponge, and realized that you are a great group of shooters. I've learned more in these past weeks from your shared experience than I could have imagined and I want to thank you for the time and effort you put into this forum. It has certainly helped me!

I'm not a competition shooter, just interested in getting involved in the shooting sports, and having a lot of fun. I did some shooting years ago in the military, but wasn't able to really pursue the sport at that time.

My shooting style (aim - fire - giggle - repeat) certainly identifies me as a new shooter, but from what I've gleened from your posts, the fun will continue as I learn to conceal the giggle!

Ok...time to go back to my forum study (and contacting Mike to make arrangements for my first Carmonize experience).

Kevin

citizenman