Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is it legal (Glock trigger)?

Memphis

I've been reading till my brain/eyes bleed and since I'm not too familiar with the lingo, I'm not finding the answer.

I have a Gen 4 19/17 and the situation is this: All have Ghost Rocket 3.5lb connector, wolf trigger spring, completely polished internals, polished extractors and polished pins.

Would any of these modifications exclude me from SSP?

Thanks in advance.

Everything you mention is legal. I am a bit puzzled as to the polished extractor and pins. What possible advantage could there be to polished pins - and I would think that you wouldn't want to lessen the amount of friction the extractor has on the casings.

I only polished the outside since I'm aware that it should grip the shell case's rim. I noticed, when I dissembled the slide, that the extractor has a slight "dip" in the top which seems to be a new thing on current model Glocks (that's another discussion though) and also that the top and bottom had some significant wear marks on them. Besides wanting to make my Glock stand out, I figured it would lessen the chance of it jamming in or out. Take a look at one of your older (2+ years) Glocks and a new Gen 3 or any Gen 4 and you'll see what I mean about the "dip". Further info can be found on GlockTalk.

Thank you for response Sir. I'm relieved I don't have to overnight parts to shoot with on Saturday. :)

EPIC FAIL! I will not be attending the Flagler shoot. I was confused about the calendar on the Volusia County Shooter's site. I will be attending the Volushia IDPA on Sunday instead.

Flagler is 2+ hours away and will eat up too much of my day.