Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 24 load help.

uno5885

Need a little help with a major load for my Glock 24. I’ve done the searches and have come up with the following starting load for my 24.

Gun

Glock 24

Lone Wolf 6”bbl

Load 1

Mixed Brass

Federal 100’s

180gr FMJ MG

4.5gr N320

1.125oal

Load 2

Mixed Brass

Federal 100’s

180gr FMJ Mg

3.8gr TG

1.125oal

These are starting points I have come up with, does anyone have any recommendations. Going to load and chrono this weekend. Any info would be helpful.

Need a little help with a major load for my Glock 24. I've done the searches and have come up with the following starting load for my 24.

Gun

Glock 24

Lone Wolf 6"bbl

Load 1

Mixed Brass

Federal 100's

180gr FMJ MG

4.5gr N320

1.125oal

Load 2

Mixed Brass

Federal 100's

180gr FMJ Mg

3.8gr TG

1.125oal

These are starting points I have come up with, does anyone have any recommendations. Going to load and chrono this weekend. Any info would be helpful.

I shoot a G-24, (love it!), and can find out from my "Re-loader" when he gets home from work, to find out our load. Its really a nice load, that is not too snappy or harsh. I will post back later on, when I know.

Need a little help with a major load for my Glock 24. I’ve done the searches and have come up with the following starting load for my 24.

Gun

Glock 24

Lone Wolf 6”bbl

Load 1

Mixed Brass

Federal 100’s

180gr FMJ MG

4.5gr N320

1.125oal

Load 2

Mixed Brass

Federal 100’s

180gr FMJ Mg

3.8gr TG

1.125oal

what PF are you getting with that load?