Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

anyone passed the 141.25mm gauge with Henning H-141 extensions?

Nealio

If anyone has some magazines with the Henning H-141 magazine extension on them, can you post a picture of what you had to do to shave the mag to get it to fit in the magazine gauge for USPSA?

Thanks,

- Nealio

I checked mine with the guage and I did need to take a little bit pff the bac of the feed lips to make it fit. I used a belt sander and took off a little less than a 1/16th at the back tapering to nothing over about 1/4". it is just a little and it dosen't affect feeding.

Mike

I checked mine with the guage and I did need to take a little bit pff the bac of the feed lips to make it fit. I used a belt sander and took off a little less than a 1/16th at the back tapering to nothing over about 1/4". it is just a little and it dosen't affect feeding.

Mike

How much would you guess needed to be removed if you didn't blend it at all? 1/16" down x 1/8" wide?

Trying to visualize this so I can make the modification without a gauge.. :)

Thanks !

Nealio,

I have some mags from Henning and they are filed down similarly to Mike's. We have a gauge at our club in Idaho Falls so if you get a chance to shoot one of our matches you could check your mags out there.

Nealio,

I have some mags from Henning and they are filed down similarly to Mike's. We have a gauge at our club in Idaho Falls so if you get a chance to shoot one of our matches you could check your mags out there.

Well I'm trying to get them ready for the Idaho State match on Sunday. I don't want to have to modify them at the match. I measured my mags in my calipers and it looks like they are only maybe 1/32" too long, but I don't know how far forward on the lips I need to grind.

If only someone could just take a picture of the feed lips for me, I'd be set! :)

Thanks,

- Aaron