Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How Much $ Does Your Club Charge?

Jay Boggs

Hello, We are getting a IDPA club up and running at my home range and I wanted to know what other clubs charge for a shooter to shot the classifier? I want to keep it a low as possible so shooters can afford to shot the classifier in more than one division.

Thanks

The clubs I shoot charge the same as a regular match or reshoot. Those charges vary with the club, usually about $5-$15. Match cost was brought up a little while ago, a quick search should bring it up for you.

$5 for practice night. basic props to run the classifier or work on basic shooting skills.

$10 - $20 for matches. Depends on how much you put into it. If you have 3 stages and a round count under 50-60. Keep it cheap or you won't draw shooters. If you run 5-6 stages with props and challenging stages, you can ask for more from your shooters.

We try to keep the round count up over 75. This tends to keep people coming back. One or two shot stages can be a challenge, but will turn off shooters to your club fast.

Good Luck

$10 for the Classifier, $5 for a second run after everyone has had a first run.

Matches are $15 with a fee of $10 for a second run after everyone has had a first run.

Most other clubs in the area charge $10 for the Classifier and $20 for the regular matches.