Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Few questions about this gun

TannerB

I picked this up the other day from the gun shop and its been sitting in the back since 99. I know the gunsmith and he tried to fix the safety but I guess Tanfoglio wasn't to nice to him when he called to get a replacement so he just shelved it. I picked it up for 175 and it shoots great. To me it looks just like a cz 75, and internally it is almost the same as my shadow. So I went ahead and ordered a safety for a shadow and im going to see if it will work. The only thing ive learned about this gun is from searching on here, and theres not much info about it. I would like to make it my production gun. I checked the rules and it says tz 75s are good to go, but does that also include this model? Oh and the previous owner had a nice trigger job done to the single action.

dsc05055.jpg

So I went ahead and ordered a safety for a shadow and im going to see if it will work.

Why wouldn't you just order a Tanfoglio (EAA) safety??

Edited by Nealio

Thanks for the help, I cancelled the shadow safety and I will just try mine this week and see if it works, if it does i'll order one, if not i'll order one from eaa. I called Henning and he said to try it.