Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Questions for Safariland 013 owners

Flyin40

The lock works great. The gun is very secure in it. Yes the arrendondo 012 muzzle platform works on it.

I have an 012 now but should have a 013 shortly. Great, I'll keep my 012 for dryfire. Now I just need to find another CR speed belt.

Flyin

I picked up one off a prize table. The lock is very secure, but it doesn't seem easy to disengage if you want to start (seated or moving, for example) with it locked. The levers, as opposed to a button, on the Ribas, Race Master, Limcat etc are all pretty easy to hit with a finger as you're starting to grip the gun. R,

I picked up one off a prize table. The lock is very secure, but it doesn't seem easy to disengage if you want to start (seated or moving, for example) with it locked. The levers, as opposed to a button, on the Ribas, Race Master, Limcat etc are all pretty easy to hit with a finger as you're starting to grip the gun. R,

Thks for the input. I want the lock for walking around, setting steel or taping. The 012 holds the gun fine for starts. I thought about switching and trying something else but only have had 1 issue with the safariland. The locking mechanism seems to get worn after alot of use like dryfire. They have sent me free trigger blocks so no problem. The last one they sent was an 013 trigger block for my 012. So I have a spare for the 013.

Flyin