Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New SDB...New to Reloading

Dano111

What's this "We" crap, paleface? :goof:

There is an old saying, "Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will eat for a lifetime". Marki, I have just been feeding you fish, it's time you did the fishing!

Seriously, from experience, most of us learn better by doing and researching things ourselves. When we are spoon fed whatever we need, when that goes away, we are left in a dark void, neither knowing what we need to do, nor how to find out what we need to know.

Marki, G-man and I have both said you need to get some reloading manuals, and while 99.99% of the loads suggested her eon the forum are "safe", some might not be right for your gun. I strongly suggest you get a reloading manual, and at least verify the validity of the loads you are getting from forum members.

Now, I will help all I can anyone who asks, but please, learn to fish! :D

PS. Safe load for the 155 or the 180? B)

@ Grump & GMBart, both of you are highly respected men in this sport! (What? They call Golf a sport, lol...) And to be honest the fear of being a newbie has me afraid of damaging my weapons! + 1, I will make hit the store tomorrow and invest in more manuals! Thanks for the fish guys but you are both right time I catch my own fish! Imm a big boy time to find my was in this reloading sport! I won't ask you guys know more questions! Safe load for 155gr Grump? Hehehehe.... No but serious I just don't wonna make costly mistakes! Again thanks fellas!

Highly respected, me, yeah right. Like I said, I will try and help any way I can, so, have no fear of asking, you just might not like the answer at times! :goof: