Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Phoenix "Handgunner" match

The Official name is "2nd Annual Smith & Wesson "Handgunner" tribute match." What a mouthful. Sponsors are signing up, should be a decent prize table. BTW, donations are cheerfully accepted. See you in December!

Thanks, it is a blast for sure. Tell all your friends. (or at least the 12 best friends, we have room for 64 total)

OH ya this sounds like a blast

Apps on the way this weekend

B

• 5 years later...

Old thread, I know, but...

I just wanted to plug the Deer Tribe club and say a few words about Bob. I have shot Deer Tribe's Steel Challenge match twice, and last Sunday I stayed around for the shoot-off even though it was Mother's Day. What fun!

I have gotten to know Bob B. a little and just want to say he is one of those very fine people committing large amounts of time and energy to supporting the shooting sports. He is the match director for Deer Tribe's matches.

I haven't participated yet in one of the annual "Big Shootoff" events, but I understand that some big name shooters have shown up in past years. This match provides a unique chance to stand shoulder to shoulder with famous shooters, or some local GMs, and try to match them shot-for-shot.