Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

my gun room

rvb

Nice set-up. I must be nice to have things in one place.

I's scattered all over the house. A safe in my den closet with some of my gear, a safe on one side of the garage, rifle cases hanging between the 1 and 2 car doors and all the reloading gear and ammo on the opposite wall and gun parts under the workbench at the rear of the garage. I never know where to look for what I need :wacko:

That's how it was in my last house... safe in one room, ammo/components in another, reloading out in the garage, mags/bags/etc elsewhere. Even after moving a couple years ago, stuff was on random shelves thoughout the basement. It was a real mess.

Now My range bag and mags are right by the safe, and my belt/holsters are right there, too. So it's one stop to grab stuff for a match. All I have to do is turn around to grab ammo, and now that's all organized, too.

where did you find the stool??? I've been looking for a stool but no one has them unless you want to pay over $100.

It's been 5 years, but I -THINK- I got it at Target. I am certain I didn't pay anywhere near $100...

I stand to reload, but the stool is nice when filling primer tubes or working on guns, etc.

-rvb