Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Henning H152 Contour Grips

jmcmanis

I was wanting to order some grips for my Match. I like the H152. Can someone post pictures of their H152 grips in different Colors. And what are your opinions on these set of grips.

Thanks in Advance,

James McManis

I was wanting to order some grips for my Match. I like the H152. Can someone post pictures of their H152 grips in different Colors. And what are your opinions on these set of grips.

Thanks in Advance,

James McManis

Just received a set in anodized black. They are wonderful. Changes the whole gun. Went out yesterday and the day before and put maybe 150 rds through the gun with the new grips. Unbelievable change. I dont have big hands and I can reach the safety without shifting and the gun points more naturally for me. They are quality and there are no gaps or other nonsense. I was afraid to spend the money but it was well worth it. the gun was 2 seconds from trade bait and now its my favorite gun. Here are some pix .. they are kind of dark but if you click zoom you will get a larger image

http://members.cox.net/alex247/witness/

Those are some nice looking grips on the gun..

Have you considered putting the flat trigger on the gun? It adds a bit more to the gun.

At the moment the only thing I am excited about adding is the fiber optic front sight. I dont know why year after year that damn front sight moves further and further out. Handguns must be getting longer !! :)

I ordered the "Henning iFiber 0.090" W x 0.165" H" Its pretty nice. Im waiting to order grips. And the magwell when he gets it made. But im loving the gun more and more every time I shoot it. :D