Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

sport shooting in n.e. ohio?

anyone know of some places that do idpa or steel shooting in n.e. ohio?......somewhere where you don't have to be a member to shoot?.....looking for laid back type shooting......where i could keep my brass incase i shoot my g20 for the fun of it....thank's for any info....mike

In N.E. Ohio most of the clubs shoot USPSA. Go to practicalpistol.net and check out the other places to shoot link. There you will find a summary of where to shoot every weekend in the region. Practicalpistol.net is the home page for Crooked Creek Conservation Club. They host a steel shoot generally the 1st Saturday of the month and a USPSA match the 4th Sunday of the month. You are welcome to join us at any day.

Mike,

Every other saturday between our USPSA matches we shoot Defensive Pistol. It's basically IDPA but we are not allowed to call it IDPA. There is a calender on our website www.midwestgunclub.com. Our next defensive pistol match is this saturday. It starts at 7 and is $10.

If you go to the uspsa website site, and click on the ADVANCED Club Finder link, you can punch in your zip code and then specify how many miles away you'd like to search for USPSA clubs.

The IDPA website has a club finder feature as well.