Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bacou - Dalloz electronic ear pro

jaredr

saw these on the latest brownells flyer, anyone have any experience with them? look like they have a lower profile then my peltor 6's (which would help with rifle) and are less expensive then MSA/Sordin's. appreciate any feedback anyone can provide on them!

-thanks,

jaredr

They look the same as Howard Leight. I have used them for a couple of years and as far as I can tell they work great, no problems and the price is right. The battery compartment is on the outside which IMO makes them better than Peltor and they are a little lower profile, slightly heavier though but, not enough to make a significant difference.

I swapped my Peltors for these after my 3rd pair of Peltors going back to Cabela's. They gave me this brand and a $10 refund, and I have not taken anymore hearing protection back to the store.

They look the same as Howard Leight. I have used them for a couple of years and as far as I can tell they work great, no problems and the price is right. The battery compartment is on the outside which IMO makes them better than Peltor and they are a little lower profile, slightly heavier though but, not enough to make a significant difference.

I swapped my Peltors for these after my 3rd pair of Peltors going back to Cabela's. They gave me this brand and a $10 refund, and I have not taken anymore hearing protection back to the store.

thanks much for the reply, will probably add them to my next brownells order.

-jaredr