Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

S&W 629

Corey

So i have I dilema. If this is the wrong place for this thread, Mods please do what you need to (move/delete).

I have, in my dad's gun safe, a brand new, never been fired S&W 629 6 1/2" barrel length, Hogue rubber grips. Acquired it about 5 years ago and its sat there ever since. I've thought about selling it a few times but never got around to it. I haven't shot it thinking it'd retain value better being NIB. Thoughts? Would taking it to the range for the day kill any resale value?

I feel like I could sell it and either buy a gun Ill actually use (glock for production division) or put it towards a progressive press setup. Also thinking of selling my XD so maybe put the two together for a cople new guns, one really nice one, etc etc...the options are endless. I guess I just dont have a want to shoot it much, obviously. My dad also has a blue's model 29 that is brand new unfired as well-well older than mine- that ill have one day as well.

If I were to go about selling, what would the value of this little guy be? Ive tried searching Gand a few others but haven't found much so I thought Id ask the revo experts here ;)

Thanks! :cheers:

Don't shoot it, it will be worth more. you are looking at upward of the high 700's to low 800's. Less if used. Do you have the case and paperwork as well?

I always check gunbroker and the S&W forum for current prices on firearms.

Yea, its in the orignal box with all the paperwork and test case. i picked it up and brought it straight home and into the safe it went, hasnt been out since, haha.