Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Years first 3-gun

Brian Payne

I was able to make it to the first 3-gun of the year in our area. Took place on Sunday and started with a nice balmy 8 degree temp. Five stages shot by 27 hardy shooters. Burning barrels on each stage helped to warm people up while they weren't shooting or pasting targets.

This was the last shoot that my son and I were able to attend prior to him leaving for the Army. We had a good time.

I was able to make it to the first 3-gun of the year in our area. Took place on Sunday and started with a nice balmy 8 degree temp. Five stages shot by 27 hardy shooters. Burning barrels on each stage helped to warm people up while they weren't shooting or pasting targets.

This was the last shoot that my son and I were able to attend prior to him leaving for the Army. We had a good time.

Very nice. I got a Zippo Handwarmer last year for the Florida Open- hadn't used it until this January because I caught my pants on fire driving with it last year. The pleasures of Minnesota-nice you could spend time with your son. That's what it's about, I think.