Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone convert 012 to 013?

Flyin40

Anyone convert the Safariland 012 to a 013?? Someone told they did it but I can't remember who. Just modified to so the new locking system could be used. Save some money from buying a brand new holster.

Flyin

I haven't done it, but NM3gnr did on his 012. I don't recall exactly, but was somewhat surprised at the price of the new parts.

http://www.safariland.com/DutyGear/product.aspx?pid=013-KIT

I just looked on their "buy it at" and it's $99 :surprise: Personally, I'd rather spend another $100, get a free belt and one of Saul's new Race Masters. R,

Anyone convert the Safariland 012 to a 013?? Someone told they did it but I can't remember who. Just modified to so the new locking system could be used. Save some money from buying a brand new holster.

Flyin

I haven't done it, but NM3gnr did on his 012. I don't recall exactly, but was somewhat surprised at the price of the new parts.

http://www.safariland.com/DutyGear/product.aspx?pid=013-KIT

I just looked on their "buy it at" and it's $99 :surprise: Personally, I'd rather spend another $100, get a free belt and one of Saul's new Race Masters. R,

Didn't know it was that expensive. I only paid $75 for my 012. Safariland sent me the 013 trigger block last summer for free and have been using it. I just don't have the locking parts for it.

Flyin

I was going to convert my 012 to a 013, but ended up buying a new 013 on the forums for $100. I figured that was a better way to go than spending near that much to convert my old 012. BTW, my 013 was touchy at first; I had to spray some dry lube into it in order to get it feeling right.