Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

RRA w/TR24 Results

TonyG35

Just finished sighting in my new TR24-3G. It's mounted on a stock RRA short barrel with collapsible stock and Burris mount.

Very impressed with the results. Also impressed with the 1x performance shooting with both eyes open. Used MiWall bulk

ammo. In the pic attached there are three groups of three rounds each at 100 yards (bench rest w/front sandbag).

The last group was actually 4 rounds with one flyer, will blame that on the ammo or me.

Made two adjustment to the scope before shooting the last group in the middle. So far very happy with this setup but might

change the stock to something fixed.

post-15282-126661579147_thumb.jpg

Just finished sighting in my new TR24-3G. It's mounted on a stock RRA short barrel with collapsible stock and Burris mount.

Very impressed with the results. Also impressed with the 1x performance shooting with both eyes open. Used MiWall bulk

ammo. In the pic attached there are three groups of three rounds each at 100 yards (bench rest w/front sandbag).

The last group was actually 4 rounds with one flyer, will blame that on the ammo or me.

Made two adjustment to the scope before shooting the last group in the middle. So far very happy with this setup but might

change the stock to something fixed.

Awesome target there, I absolutely think that the optic set-up you have on there is perfect for 3-gun and all around use as well. Taking that set-up on 1x through the house at night with a flashlight on the front, it really is impressive.