Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mental Stability

TWHaz

Oh, I see you are from 'Zona....... :roflol:

We've been shooting, dirt biking, running, and snow mobiling in Wyoming all season long. Cold and snow are just part of the "four season" lifestyle.

I've found around here, that folks who don't shoot because its too hot, cold, windy, dark, ect, just don't like to shoot as much as those of use who do. We're shooting a night match with rifles and spotlights on Feb 6th!!!

To answer the question: I'm guessing the mental state of he shooter in the vidoe is "contented". :rolleyes:

When it gets below 40 degress here we can't shoot. :wacko:

The insulated coveralls get in the way. :P

I guess it depends on which side of the fence you are standing on. :sight:

Edited by TWHaz

• 9 months later...

To mental stability then there is required to control on the mind. The reason is that mind is a way to flow of the thoughts and at the end it depends on the person to think about positively or negatively. In the mental stability meditation exercise helpful to concentrate in the work and stable the mind to get any decision.

• 3 weeks later...

Good mental health refers to appreciate their accomplishments against your weaknesses. Mental illness can lead to an inferiority complex, a negative body image, and a strong sense of self-disgust, anger, disgust, and low, which could mutate into extreme depression, psycho-social, health or eating disorders. Mental for most of the activities of human relationships. Mental illness can hamper even the basic interactions with family, friends and colleagues. Most people who suffer from serious mental cultivate relationships, problems with commitment or intimacy, and they often have sexual health problems.